Club Layouts of Coventry Model Railway Club
The club has several layouts in the clubroom.
All the following are DC (analogue) controlled
- Trowbridge – OO Gauge – a depiction of Trowbridge station in 1930’s GWR steam days
- Gosford Green – OO Gauge – a modern image diesel era layout set in the fictitious Gosford Green Station (also optionally DCC)
- Broadgate – N Gauge – A fictitious layout taking its name from Broadgate in Coventry
- Melison Bridge – OO Gauge – a Wisbech & Upwell tram style layout (Arduino controlled)
The following are DCC controlled
- MERG Electronics demo – n gauge – a demonstration of an electronic control system
- Mudular Layout System – n gauge – with 3 boards operational and several more planned
- Gosford – 009 layout
The last 3 layouts allow control using JMRI a model railway control system.